Repair – Maintenance – Service – Since 1994
Honest Service Since 1994
Maximum Performance Auto Repair Puyallup was opened in 1994 by owners Byron Parkinson & Glen Smith to provide a high quality full service auto repair & performance car modification facility. The demand for their services grew quickly requiring the addition of more staff. The original shop eventually became too small so in 2005 they added a second building effectively doubling their capacity.
Today our talented staff of 8 keep our well equipped 6,400 square foot shop busy. To keep up with the ever changing demands of the auto repair industry new equipment & training are constantly being added. This ensures properly trained technicians using the latest equipment for servicing your vehicle.
Our mission at Maximum Performance is to provide our customers with quality, timely service delivered with old fashioned honesty and integrity. To maintain this standard, we provide our technicians with the training necessary to stay current with ever changing technology. Your car will be repaired in an environmentally friendly shop housing the latest equipment required to service today’s complex vehicles. Our staff is rewarded with the benefits and security deserved of professionals who strive to take care of our customer’s needs.
They say a picture is worth 1000 words. To view pictures of our staff and see them in action:
Benefits To Our Valued Customers
- Quality service by qualified people who care
- Locally owned and operated
- Friendly, Honest, low pressure staff
- Commitment to Excellence & Integrity
- Local Shuttle Service Offered
- Secured key dropbox for after hours vehicle dropoff
- Reliable, affordable towing available through “South Hill Towing”. South Hill Towing phone number is (253) 840-3364. They have access to our fenced parking area.
- 2 yr / 24,000 mile standard parts & labor warranty with longer warranties offered on select products & repairs. (Ask Service Advisor for more details.)
- Patronizing a business that donates to various local & national charies & supports a variety of community activities
- Accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card, Debit Card, most checks and cash
- Subscribe to assorted Repair Information Systems to remain current with the information needed to perform correct repairs
- Detailed invoice with complete parts & labor breakdown
- Computerized record keeping of all repairs & service performed on your vehicle
Quality Products Used
- Interstate Batteries
- Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants
- Lubegard Transmission Additives
- Castrol Motor Oil
- Jasper Engines & Transmission
- Yukon Axle & Differential Parts